Angelina Jolie: I Want 13 or 14 Kids

Angelina Jolie greets fans and signs autographs before a screening of her new movie A Mighty Heart at the French Institute in New York City on Thursday night.

Here are a a few excerpts from last night’s taping of The Daily Show with Jon Stewart: When you walked the streets of Pakistan, do you wear a head cover? A burka? Can I, if I may? And I say this with all due respect, Can the burka contain your hotness? It’s not possible, is it? You are our most powerful weapon against extremism.” I did actually put on a burka to see what it was like. [laughs]

How are you doing? Are you exhausted? I’m great. I’ve got a crazy big happy family and I’m used to chaos, and I’m very, very lucky.

How high are we going? Where are you going to go [in terms of kids]? It fluctuates between seven and 13 or 14. [laughs]Wow. I’ll tell you this. I admire that, because two is kicking my ***! Yeah, I understand that.

Four is kind of kicking our ***, but we kind of feel like, ‘Damn it, we’re up for the challenge!’ [laughs] Yeah man, who are they? Little bastards, think they can beat us. They can’t beat us! We’re the adults! That’s right! [laughs]PLAYDATE! And if the kids want to come, they can come. [laughs]I didn’t have to sign [a contract] to interview, what’s all this [controversy]?:

“I think people are always, unfortunately, looking for the most negative story. There was a memo that went out to ask people if they would sign it that said, don’t get into personal questions, focus on the movie and things like that. But it was not mandatory. I didn’t put it out there. It was from my representatives who were trying to be protective but it was excessive and I wouldn’t have to put it out there.”

0 comments: